Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines and 6 months Shoot








The weather was great and I haven't taken any good photos of you in a while so we setup the backdrop in the front yard and we had a photo shoot! I needed photos for you valentines day card and we came up with some great shots. I even invited our neighbor to bring her baby over to get in on the action. She brought the great pink and zebra print blanket. Be on the lookout for your card in the mail sometime this week!

Today me and Daddy deiced it was official that you now crawling! You have the arm and leg motion together now and although you don't have speed yet I am sure that is coming soon! You want to explore and taste everything, we have to keep a good eye on you now to make sure you don't get into trouble. Happy early valentines day Genevieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment