Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday





Your first Super Bowl Genevieve! I also shot the 2nd half of your 6 month photos (you fell asleep on me yesterday!) today. You put yourself to sleep today in your crib for the first time. Mommy is looking forward to you sleeping through the whole night in your crib. You are to big for your bassinet now and when you sleep with us I can only lie on my left side. I toss and turn in my sleep a lot so it is somewhat uncomfortable!

I had a great weekend with you Genevieve. We really didn't do anything special this weekend but I loved spending time with you. I can really tell you are no longer a newborn and becoming your own person, personality and all. You love playing with toys now (Silly mommy thought you would be interested in toys from day 1) and pushing buttons that play music. I know you will have a great week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment