Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

More parties!


Mama started off her day at a bridal shower for her friend Nicole (the one who was with me in the afternoon when I went into labor with you). Rushing from there, I rushed home, got you, and rushed off to Aubrey and Eric's birthday in Grand Terrace. Aubrey and Eric had a good time playing with you on a huge three level playhouse. You just went right up to the 3rd level, no need for mama. You are so daring Genevieve! They had a fun volcano cake that smoked and looked like it had lava coming out. 3 parties, 2 days, mama is tired!

1 comment:

  1. GTL, your godfather Dave also liked parties, but not the fun ones. I'm talking about those parties where I would have "one too many" and your parents would have to drive me home because I was "having too much of a good time."

    ReplyDelete