Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, August 30, 2010

First trip to the library


Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

I took you to the library today for the first time.We looked at all the used books for sale (cheap! 10cents for paperbacks and 25cents for hardcovers) and looked around the children's section while we waited for Daddy to finish at city hall. I can't wait till your bigger to take you to the library and check out books for us to read together. There are so many good books out there to read- looking at the shelves and shelves of books I imagined us sitting on the floor together reading book after book, staying cool on a hot summer afternoon. Some of my favorite childhood memories involve the Upland library and I hope yours will to!

No comments:

Post a Comment