Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

First time away from you....



Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

Today we had an adventure some day! In the afternoon Grandma Terri stopped by to see you. You stayed home with Daddy and me and Grandma went to Kohl's and got you a few new outfits. Then it was off to Mommy's work. I had a meeting with the my boss and Dean about some changes to my position. Of course everyone wanted to see you so Daddy stayed with you while I was in my meeting.

Bob Dylan and John Melloncamp were playing at CBBA arena in Ontario and I went with Grandma to the concert. It was the first time I had been away from you for a block of time. I missed you so much and was so worried you wouldn't want to eat from the bottle. Daddy did a great job and he said you drank from the bottle like a pro! You ate so much he had to get another bag of milk from the freezer to keep you fed. I was prepared to leave the concert and feed you if needed, but you were such a good baby and ate from the bottle like an expert. I missed you but knew that Daddy was taking good care of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment