Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet dreams little Genevieve...


Today was a nice slow day. After you slept so good through the night, only waking up once! We all slept till 11am. Daddy had to call around to get the sewer line cleaned out and me and you hung out around the house. In the afternoon we went to Claremont to the baby store, No Sugar Added, to buy you a swim diaper. On the way home we stopped by Sears to pick up mommy's photos she did when you were still in my belly. Daddy watched the dodger game and me and you went on a nice walk around the block. You fell asleep in my arms as I read from Mother Goose tonight. I can't think of a time when I have felt so much love. I tell you every night how much you mean to me, how we love you, and how we will always do everything we can to make your life perfect. These days are so few before you start to grow strong and want to be independent (like mommy is) do things on your own. I cherish all these moments with you. I love you piglet!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment