Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's a hand and footprint kind of day!




It's your one week birthday!  I can't believe it has already been a week since you were born. This week just flew by! Today we took Genevieve to get her hand and foot prints done at Color Me Mine in Victoria Gardens. We did one on circle clay and one on a heart. She was so good and let us get good prints without being to squirmy. The trip out to the mall tired both Genevieve and mommy out, nap time for both of us!

After our nap my tummy still hurt a bit so we rested in bed most of the afternoon. Daddy went to the grocery store and Grandma and Grandpa Hernandez came by to visit you in the evening. Grandma Terri e-mailed us to wish you a happy 1 week birthday to you as well. You are so sweet little Genevieve, I love you so much. I can't believe that this is the littlest you will ever be. I am trying to take lots and lots of pictures and remember how little you are and all the sweet little noises you make (I love your piglet noises!). Happy one week birthday little Genevieve, we love you so much!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment