Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One month old!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1

Hooray for one month birthdays!Today it has been one month since you were born. You have grown so much and changed so much in the past month. I think I have taken about a 1000 pictures or so of you since you were born and we went and took more today! We went to Sears to do some family photos and you were a cranky baby (to be fair you were napping when we got there)! Despite all the fussing she was able to capture some good shots of you.After we were done with the photos and we were waiting to review them you stuck your tongue out at me, I think you were trying to tell me what you thought about the whole thing!

I can't believe the difference a month can make! I have lost about 40 pounds, you gained a pound and I can stand up and sit down without a catching my breath. All the swelling in my feet has gone away and you can hold your head up by yourself! Together we really got breastfeeding down, and you are such a good eater. The past couple days you have started to settle into more of a routine and are only eating every 2-3 hours now. I can't wait to see what changes month 2 is going to bring! Love you Genevieve...

No comments:

Post a Comment