Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, September 19, 2011

What a good eater!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Sometimes Genevieve you aren't that into eating. There is just to much to do, DVD's to unstack, bags to pull around and musical toys to push buttons on. You have been really into food lately though. Eating lots of food, although you still aren't that into vegetables. I have been sneaking carrot juice into your sippy cup. You don't seem to notice or mind, at least you are getting some nutrients that way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it isn't only me. I was feeling bad that I couldn't get you to eat vegetables. I bought the carrot juice too. Sneaky grown-ups.

    ReplyDelete