Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A day late but....


Ok, a day late but here is Genevieve in her 1 month onesie. A few more rolls and her hair is a little bit longer then last month. At the rate she is growing I don't know if I will be able to get her into her 2 and 3 month onesie with the number on them (they are 0 to 3 months size). I guess we will have to fasten up the bottom some how if it comes to that. Garrett says she has changed so much but to me she still looks like the day she was born. I guess maybe I will always imagine her as she looked the day she was born...

Today we went out to lunch with Dave to Souplantion. We asked him to be your godfather, he was so excited and honored! I made him a card with the photo of you two together and  he said yes! Daddy is talking to Father Charles and we are going to try to get everything set for early October...

No comments:

Post a Comment