Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Hand to mouth, hand to clothes


The other day you found your hand and now you put it in your mouth when your hungry. Well, you found your other hand and now you pull on your clothes with your left hand and suck on your right hand. Still trying to get you on video doing both at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. I Love this pic, you'll have to email it to me so I can print it out and put it on the fridge with all my others of Geni ~ Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I didn't have a camera on Wednesday. She was sucking (or trying to suck) and holding most of the time she was with me. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete