Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Grandma's Birthday


Today was Grandma's 39th birthday (just kidding, but it was Grandma's Birthday!). We went out to dinner with Grandpa Gil, Aunt Christi, Great Grandpa Fortune, Uncle Victor, Tia Mimi, Uncle Juan and the kids, Aunt Diane, Uncle Art, Tia Mary and Uncle Frank. Aunt Christi did a wonderful job organizing the dinner!

I finished up your baptism invitations today as well. They turned so very nice! I passed them out at the dinner to everyone that was there. I did a mini photo shoot of you in the morning so I would have the most recent photo of you to include in the invitations. You were such a good model! I got lots of good shots but this was the one I choose to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment