Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3, Mommy loves you!


Today was the day that we got to really bond for the first time. You looked so cute in your little yellow and green oneies that Lori bought you. We spent most of the day laying in bed looking at each other. I still can't believe that you are my baby girl! You are so sweet and perfect, it is hard to imagine that I grew you inside my belly for 10 months!

I have always loved you but today is when I really fell in love with you. You became my daughter today, it is hard to explain all the feelings I felt when I looked at you. I never want to let you go and can't stop holding you and kissing you. I love you so much little Genevieve, you will always be my little baby girl, no matter how much you grow up...

No comments:

Post a Comment