Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Meet the Great Grandparents!


Your first real outing! We took you to see Great Grandma Theresa Kuivinen and Great Nana and Papa Hernandez. They were so happy to meet you!

Later in the evening we went on our first walk! We didn't go far, just up to 8th street and back on 3rd Avenue. When I was pregnant with you I walked so much, over 3 miles a day most days! You were right at home walking. I felt like I was walking in slow motion because I haven't walked in so long and everything was still a little sore from the birth. Mommy forgot a blanket to cover you with so you got a little chilly. About 1/2 way home you started to cry (probably because you were cold!) so we walked as fast as we could back home. I am looking forward to lots of walks with you little piglet!

No comments:

Post a Comment