Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Angel Baby



This afternoon you fell asleep on me just like how you use to do when you were a newborn. It was so sweet to see you slowly fall asleep, holding onto my hand and looking into my eyes. I had so much to do around the house but none of it mattered how dirty the sink was, how much stuff there was to put away or laundry to hang as you were sleeping in my arms. I whispered to you that you would always be my little baby. What a great afternoon just holding you Genevieve.

Tonight we tried feeding you pears. You DID NOT LIKE it! I thought you didn't like oatmeal, you really don't like pears! I pureed a pear for you and you took one bite and gagged on it a bit. Then after a couple coughs you threw up all the milk you had just eaten! I froze the rest of the recipe for when you finally come around to pears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment