Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, February 28, 2011

On the move!




Genevieve you have figured out how to "walk" in your walker! You only go backwards now but I bet you will figure out how to go forward very soon. It is so cute to see your chunky foot and ankle pushing off the ground to get you rolling. Later in the evening we took a family trip to Target where Mommy found two nice chairs on clearance for $35! I couldn't believe it, it was a great bargain! I am going to bring then to my office. You had a good time sitting in the box. If you were older you could of taken your markers and stickers and made a house, a castle, a workshop, a space shuttle, or whatever your imagination led you to. I can't wait for such fun days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment