Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two little teeth peeking through..



Your two little bottom teeth just continue to get bigger and bigger! You can really see them know when you smile and laugh. They don't seem to bother you anymore and we had a false alarm earlier in the month when we thought maybe you top two were coming in. So until then you look extra cute with those two little teeth staring at me when you smile and laugh, it melts my heart to see such a happy baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Genevieve used those two little teeth to chew on my end table in the family room when she was here last week. I kept moving her back and she kept going back to the table to get another taste. It must be yummy.
    Grandma Terri

    ReplyDelete