Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sweet Potatoes


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

Genevieve it seems like you like sweet potatoes when Ms. Nancy's feeds them to you! This is a picture Ms. Nancy sent me of you enjoying the sweet potatoes out of a jar. I am going to try to make you some tonight (fresh, not from a jar!) to see if you will eat them from me. I think you think of me as the milk bank!


I also gave you a sippy cup for the first time tonight with some water in it. Even though it looks like in the photo you know what you are doing, you really just suck on any part of the cup that makes it towards your mouth.  In time you will get it Genevieve, until then, enjoy sucking on the plastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment