Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Night at Grandmas



Rock of Ages is in town and I just had to go see it! Grandma and Grandpa Di Donato watched you for the evening and Daddy and I enjoyed the show! I saw the musical in NY about a year ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. It is a "juke box" musical with hits from the 1980's. It is sooooooo good, even Daddy and Uncle Chris like it! Plus we got to see the beautiful Pantages theater. Lots of rain going and coming but it was a very fun evening. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for watching you!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute crawler..! still faster then tad poles.. DaDdY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture #2: My new desktop wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved having Genevieve over. She decided that the kitchen chair leg was the best thing to put in her mouth. As soon as she saw it she would make a beeline for it. Then I would scoop her up and distract her with something else. She would see the chair again and go for it. Wood must taste great!

    ReplyDelete