Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Toys Toys Toys!




When you first were born Genevieve I tried to give you a toy and you weren't interested, I thought why doesn't my baby like toys! I googled it (like everything!) and came across that babies don't like toys for several months, opps... I guess I missed that chapter in the baby book. Even when you first started going to Ms. Nancy's you weren't into toys. Now you love them! You mostly love putting them in your mouth and chewing on them but still you enjoy it. Mommy and Daddy have to pick up all your toys now because your too little but soon enough you will have to start putting your own toys away Genevieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment