Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 1st Valentines Day!





Happy 1st Valentines Day to my little baby girl! Daddy cooked me a nice Valentines dinner and mommy made you some nice milk and you had some avocado in your mesh feeder, you loved it! I now know what to give you, you just sucked and sucked on it, I even refilled it twice! You also got to wear Grandma Terri's Valentines gift to you, your Love bib she made just for you.

I got Daddy a nice canvas photo of his favorite picture of the two of you together. Daddy got me a nice gift certificate to get my toes done. Daddy and I both had the same thought, we each got you a replacement baby comb to the one that was misplaced! So know you have two cute little combs that are perfect for getting those little baby knots out of your hair.

1 comment:

  1. Happy first Valentine's Day Genevieve! You make everyday special for all of us.

    ReplyDelete