Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March!



Welcome to March Genevieve! On top of February being a short month I was really busy at work for my Career Month. The month just seemed to fly by! I still need to do your 7 month onesie pictures. Till then this is a picture of us in our jammies getting ready for bed. I wonder what new things you will do this month?! I am hoping you will start waving bye bye to me when I leave you at Ms. Nancy's in the morning. Plus I get to introduce some new foods to you, just as soon as you finish up all the food I made for you the other day (still so much left! Thank goodness for the freezer).

No comments:

Post a Comment