Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cheerios and Bananas!


Speaking of you being a big girl now Genevieve, you can now feed yourself (almost!) small pieces of fruit and Cheerios. You grab it and make a fist over it and try to get it in your mouth. Not the most successful strategy but I am sure you will improve on it! Also makes feeding you less work for us because we don't always have to be spooning it into your mouth. I am so happy to have my happy little girl back. I didn't like when you weren't feeling good Genevieve, I am glad to have my smiling and happy baby back!

I had called your Daddy from work to see how everything was going this afternoon and when he picked up the phone I heard "No Genevieve don't do that". You had figured out how to unsnap the tray off of your high chair and you were midair dumping all the cherrios onto yourself. I laughed and laughed, I can't wait to see you do it! 

1 comment:

  1. Genevieve doesn't look entirely happy about the whole Cherrios and banana experience. I am sure she will get the hang of it soon.

    ReplyDelete