Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Almost Standing


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

Daddy sent me this picture today on my phone. He went to the kitchen and when he came back you had gotten on your knees and were holding on to the rail. It won't be long before your into everything Genevieve! These two photos I did of you in the morning. You look so cute in you monkey shirt and pants. Believe it not this was not a set! Grandpa Raul got you the shirt and Grandma Terri got you the pants, so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how when babies wake up, they always looked "tired," but in that "one too many" way? You know what I mean? :)

    ReplyDelete