Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Vince's Spaghetti


You still weren't feeling good Genevieve and I stayed home from work to take care of you today. You tired me out! With the Advil you were feeling good enough to go out so we kept our dinner plans with our friends Laura and Brian. We had planned to go to Vince's for dinner and we met them there for a wonderful meal! I love Vince's and Daddy thinks it is just ok, so everyone once and a while we get to go there and enjoy (what I think) is an awesome dinner. We had a great time at dinner, we will get together with them again soon I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment