Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Park and 9 month photos








Tonight Daddy and I took you to the park right near our house. You had a good time swinging on the swing and going down the slide with Daddy. You were in a pretty good mood so I got some good photos of you on the grass as well! Since you were doing so good I thought I would get your 9 month onesie photos in as well. This month you didn't try to climb out of the chair like you you did last month, thank you!

I got two early Mother's Day gifts today as well! Nancy sent flowers and a little poem (I am sure you help wrote it!) and Lori dropped off a card. Looking forward to a busy day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to get together at Aunt Teresa and Uncle Scott's house for Mother's Day. This is your mom's first Mother's Day! Be nice to her.

    ReplyDelete