Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!





Happy 31st birthday to Mommy! You and Daddy went out and got Mommy a couple of nice gifts for my birthday. Two Lady Gagas cds (she is my guilty pleasure! Shhh, don't tell anyone) and some candy from the Sweet Factory. Also, you two recorded me a happy birthday message on the Flip camera instead of a card, I loved it! The photo of you and the papers is what you like to do to the papers that are in the "to be shredded" pile. You spread them out all over the floor and take off crawling with a few. I finally moved them to a different location because you were making such a mess!

I had a wonderful and relaxing day. I was off work and when you woke up at 7am I got you ready and dropped you off at Nancys. I came back from and slept for 3 glorious uninterrupted hours, it was heaven! I then went to Glen Ivy with our neighbor Judy for the day. It was so relaxing to sit in the spas, hot tubs and lounge pools. We then went out to dinner with Julia and Ryan at Black Angus for my free birthday dinner. Julia got us new dinner knives and silverware, we needed it! I feel so rested and relaxed, back to work tomorrow though...

No comments:

Post a Comment