Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

From sad to happy in the blink of a dinosaur



Genevieve these photos were taken just minutes apart! You were having such a fit because we wouldn't let you crawl behind the chair. I pulled over your dinosaur and you held on and were so happy walking across the room holding on to it. It was like nothing had ever happened! You use to never cry but now it seems like every time you don't get your way you have a little crying fit. I hope you break this habit soon because it is getting old fast Genevieve!

Today you had a doctors appointment.  You were 20 pounds, 29" long and had a 17" head! You are getting to be so long Genevieve, I knew it wasn't my imagination! You only got one shot, next time you are in for a whole round of shots, I feel so sorry for you Genevieve. I hate needles and I can't imagine they are much fun for you either.

1 comment:

  1. It is fine to cry this way at 9 months. Just don't try it at 9 years old, it won't work!

    ReplyDelete