Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011






It was my first Mothers Day with you Genevieve (last year you were still in my belly!). You and Daddy collaborated to get me a nice card, a puzzle made out of your photo and seeds for my garden. Aunt Teresa hosted Mothers Day brunch at her house. Great Grandma, Uncle Jim, Grandma and Grandpa, Scott's parents and of course us were able to celebrate. Grandma Terri got me a cute stepping stone kit to make your hand prints in. We will have fun making and decorating it! We had a wonderful time and enjoyed seeing everyone.

For dinner we got to see Grandma Diane for Mothers Day. Daddy BBQed hamburgers and all the fixings! Dinner tasted so good, maybe because I didn't have to do any of the work! Grandpa Gil got me a beautiful rose to celebrate and Grandma Diane got me a nice sweater for work. What a wonderful mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment