Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Runny Nose Genevieve


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Poor Genevieve! You have had the worst runny nose since Thursday night. When you sneeze all kinds of snot flies out of it. It is not fun for you or me! Grandma Terri watched you for a couple hours this afternoon so I could get errands done. Grandma thought you looked so sad with your runny nose and tired eyes. You are in good spirits though and have a good appitate so I don't think your sick. At Grandmas house it was so cute. Grandma had been wiping your little baby nose with the tissue all day. She let you play with a tissue and you crawled over to her and tried to wipe her nose with the tissue. I got to see you do it when I picked you up, what a smart little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment