Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cocos



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

We use to have a Coco's right across the street from us.It was so nice to just walk over and get dinner every once in a while. Since they closed down we haven't been to a Cocos so we decided to break the streak and went to the one on Foothill and Euclid. I got the spicy Asian salad, and I had forgotten just how spicy it is! We enjoyed going and wish Cocos (or at least some restaurant!) would come back across the street. Much better then the boarded up building...

1 comment:

  1. Also I ate too much tht night..! I had a gut like o..

    ReplyDelete