Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shooting a Wedding






What a busy day! Sarah's sister in law got married today and I was asked if I could shoot the wedding. I was also the coordinator and MC! You stayed home with Daddy and I headed out to Sarah's house. I had a great time and took some great shots for it being my 1st wedding. Thanks to Toni and Nate for trusting in me to capture your wedding day! I posted just a few of my favorites, there were so many to choose from!

Later that night I went to Spring Social for work at the Fairplex. I only stayed an hour but had a great time seeing all the students all dressed up. The artist that was there drew a picture of you from a photo on my phone, he did a great job! You looked so cute in your outfit today, your stripped skirt and onesies with the wiener dog in the stripped dress. I wanted to get a better photo of you in it today, but I was so busy (740 photos of the wedding!) that the day slipped by me. Hopefully you will get to wear it again before you outgrow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment