Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cable Airport




The weather was unperdicatble today so for our outing we stayed local. There is a small cafe at the Upland Cable Airport. They serve breakfast and lunch, Manaic Mikes. We haev been wanting to go for a long time and finally made it there. There weren't to many planes taking off on Sunday, maybe Saturday is better for that kind of thing? The food was good and the place had a nice 50's diner feel to it. The sky was gorgoues and it was nice to get outside for a bit!

When we came home Daddy worked on the yard and I got to work on refinishing a dresser I bought for you a while back. The stain came off easier then expected and I got a lot done before you were bored of being in your playpen. I even managed to get the stain on! Tomorrow the first coat of polyurethane is going on and I hope to have it in your room by next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment