Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Night to Myself


For the first time (since maybe you were born) I had the whole night to myself. Daddy's friend Dave, who he goes to the Dodger games with, mom watched you. Daddy brought you over so by the time I got home from work you were already gone. I worked on stuff for your party, watched TV, went to Costco, did the wash and picked up the house. When you came home you were so sleepy and went right into your crib. Mommy needs a lot of Genevieve time tomorrow! I enjoyed my night to myself but missed my baby...

1 comment:

  1. The party was wonderful and your mommy did a great job on the decorations, invitations, and food. More parties to come.
    Grandma Terri

    ReplyDelete