Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Loss and Life





Today started out on a sad note. We learned out neighbor Regnia had passed away while we were in New York and today was her service at her parents home. She was a wonderful person, caring and giving. I just saw her a few weeks ago as me and you were driving down 2nd Ave. We stopped to talk for a few moments, I can't believe that is the last time I will ever get to see her! The service was very nice and she had a ton of people who cared about her.

From there we went to Julia's step daughters 4th birthday party. Sylar had lots of different themes happening, Power Rangers, Princess, Wow Wow Wubbizes (?), and Dora. You had a blast hanging out with the other kids and revisitng some of your old baby stuff we gave to baby Alex. You LOVED playing in the play house, and cried and cried when it was time to go. How come I wonder if we had it our house you wouldn't love quite as much?

No comments:

Post a Comment