Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morongo Here We Come!!




Last time Grandma and Grandpa Hernandez, you and I went to Morongo I took a cute photo of you in the pool. On Facebook Morongo had a "Morongo Memories Contest" and I submitted the photo of you in the pool. 10 photos went up online and the top three photos with the most votes won. Daddy and I got everyone we knew (work, friends, family, etc) to vote and we had 130 votes, good enough for 2nd prize! 1st had 140 and 3rd had 74. We won a free night at Morongo, a limo ride to the hotel and a $100 in food credit. Thank you for being so cute Genevieve, we are so excited to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment