Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Your 1st bank account!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

We were waiting for your social security card to open your account and it finally came. I opened up a savings account for you so we can deposit your gifts and start tucking away a little money for you every month. I still wish it was Washington Mutual and not Chase, but I guess I have to let go one day...  And to all our readers out there, as always donations are being accepted...

1 comment:

  1. Harvard here I come! Who knows how much college will cost when you are ready to go. I am sure I will be donating to the cause.
    Grandma Terri

    ReplyDelete