Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daddy's Sleeping Cutie...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0


Well today you were in a much better mood after your shots yesterday. You slept good all night and we got to enjoy a little rain shower this evening! I went to the social security office today to file for your social security number- you can get a job now! Just kidding, about 16 more years for that, but I am glad I got it out of the way. When daddy got home from school he changed you into my favorite outfit on you- your Daddy's Sleeping Cutie outfit. You barely fit in it, makes me sad to think this is the last time you will probably get to wear it, after all it is newborn size I guess we got as much as we could out of it. You also really played with a toy for the 1st time today. I moved one of your shaker toys to the side of the bassinet and you swung at it again and again. You could tell you can make the connection between moving your arms and moving the toy. Growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment