Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy Saturday!


What a busy Saturday! This morning we went to Applebees to a fund raising breakfast for breast cancer awareness. Nancy was their and they raised some money by being the servers! Then in the evening you went to Grandma Diane's house. Daddy and I went to the Ontario Reign game. Daddy stayed for the whole game and I left about 7:30 to go to see the Capitol Steps with Grandma and Grandpa Di Donato. I picked you up on my way back. The other day I had to adjust the straps on your carseat to the highest level so you would fit! We also took off your head support. You are going to outgrow your carseat sooner then I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment