Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, October 25, 2010

1st day of work

When I dropped you off at Miss Nancys...

Well, it had to happen eventually.... I went back to work. At least it was a new job and in a very happy place, Cal Poly! I was so sad to leave you, but I know Nancy is going to take good care of you. Even though I prepared the night before as much as I could I was still rushing around in the morning trying to get everything together. Of course the rain didn't help much either! Thank goodness for the carpool lane on the freeway! I had a wonderful first day and Nancy said you were a good baby for her. Daddy picked you up at 3 and you got some Daddy time in the afternoon. So sad that I can't be with you all day anymore but I know you are in good hands! In the evening your daddy and I went to see the 25th anniversary release of Back to the Future at AMC Ontario Mills. It was just like old times!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Genevieve, this is Miss Nancy! Yes, your Mommy was right, you had a great first day. In fact you had a great first week with us! You love to sit in your seat and watch your new friends dance around and play with you. Your friends are, Emma, Zachary, Ayden, Collin, Abbey and Leilani. Later in the afternoon you sometimes get to see Brittney (my daughter) and Brianna, her friend. I know we are going to have many happy days ahead!

    ReplyDelete