Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, October 1, 2010

2 month Onesie Photos, my have you grown!



2 months
1 month

Newborn

Today we did your 2 month photos, I posted the newborn and 1 month photos so it is easy to see how much stronger you are with your sitting up! As always you were a fabulous model! 

You got to experience your 1st rain storm as well. With humid temperatures the sky opened up last night. You slept through the whole thing and slept again this morning when showers came pouring down. Lots of thunder and lighting to! I guess you will have to wait for the next one to go outside and feel the rain on your skin for the 1st time.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you are continuing the tradition of the "Chair Picture." It is fun to see how much you have changed in two short months.

    ReplyDelete