Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Teething!!

Today you started teething!  Ms. Nancy noticed your swollen gums, combined with your droolness, crankiness and wanted to chew on everything in sight, we have come to the conclusion that you are teething. I hate to see you uncomfortable but so far you are doing pretty well with it.You won't let me take a good look in your mouth but I can feed the ridge in the front of your mouth with my finger. Poor Genevieve, hopefully your teeth will come in without to much pain...

1 comment:

  1. Genevieve you scratched up your face I think because your mouth was hurting. We cut your nails so hopefully you wont do it again!

    ReplyDelete