Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Your 1st day at the park



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

The weather was so nice today! Ms. Nancy took you guys to the park and you got to go on a swing for the first time.She sent me a picture on my phone, I was happy you were having such a good time but sad because I was at work and missing it!

When Daddy changed you this morning before he left for work he forgot to snap your outfit together before he put your pants on, so he snapped it over your pants. You looked so funny, it looked like you were ready for gymnastics! It takes a lot for me to laugh at 5:30 in the morning and this did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment