Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

1st solid foods and Pio Pico House







Today we started you on rice cereal for the first time. You were excited to try it and enjoyed eating it (what made it into your mouth at least!). You were so eager you were grabbing for the spoon and trying to feed yourself! You are just a week shy of 6 months old so I think it was a perfect time to start foods.

We are going to try the rice cereal for a week or so before we move you on to an oatmeal cereal. After that it is free reign! I have my baby food cookbook and just a few more supplies I need and we will be off in cooking in February!

After your food adventure in the morning Mommy took you to the Pio Pico house in Whitter. I have been wanting to go for a long time and finally decided to just do it! It was a gorgeous day and you of course love being outside.  Although it is a small place (but free!) we enjoyed looking around and learning more about local history!




No comments:

Post a Comment