Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy 1/2 birthday!








Happy 1/2 birthday Genevieve! Today we celebrated your 6 month birthday at Grandma Terri's house. She put up a few fun decorations, Mommy made you 1/2 a cake and we had lots of family come to celebrate your 1/2 year with us! Aunt Teresa tried giving you some berries that you didn't like and you tried to eat the cake! Grandma and Grandpa gave you a 1/2 dollar and a cute card to commemorate the occasion.

The first 6 months have just flown by Genevieve and I can only imagine time starts to move faster. 6 months from now you will be turning a year old, maybe walking and really moving around. I guess we better start to baby proof the house because you will be into things before we know it. You had a rough day today, I think you are teething again . I hope you have a better day tomorrow because I hate to see you upset. I love you Genevieve, you bring so much happiness to mommy and daddy's world. Hope you had a great 1/2 birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1/2 birthday to you! You're another 1/2 years older today. Stay as sweet as you are now always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genevieve,
    Sorry we couldnt go to your half birthday. We were at Disneyland for my Birthday. I was thinking while I was there, how I can't to take you to Disneyland when your old enough. Can't believe your already 6 months old!

    ReplyDelete