Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Amy's Farm with Grandma

I took Genevieve to Amy's farm on Friday. Mrs. Johnson's class on Friday was going, and she invited us. It was good. Genevieve decided part way through she wanted juice. Then she wanted pancakes. I asked her if there were pancakes in my purse and she had to laugh. She didn't want to milk the cow. She had Frankie there.
I had her on Saturday while Garrett worked. She wanted to stay in her nightgown all day. After attempting a nap for 45 minutes (she kept smiling at me when I checked on her) I gave up and we went to the park. She found friends to dig in the sand with and didn't want to leave.


Meanwhile in Mommy's day in Chicago...





I walked 16.5 miles! I saw the Navy Pier, Museum Campus, Millennium Park, Michigan Ave, Architecture boat tour, segway tour, crime tour, Buckingham Fountain to name a few. What a busy and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment