Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Service for Papa


Today was the service for Papa's dad (also known as Papa) at Our Lady of Assumption in Claremont. With a rosary and mass to sit through you did the best a little girl could do to make it through. Afterwards there was food, oh lots of food, at the house. Mommy could only stay for a bit because I had to leave for LAX to get on a plane to Chicago! I will be gone for 5 1/2 days and I will miss you, but Mommy will be so busy I won;t have time to dwell on it. Plus, I will bring you the souvenir you requested- baby M&Ms. They are baking M&Ms in a little canister that they sell at drug stores/grocery stores. I can't argue with your request, $1 to make you happy, sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment