Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Back from Chicago


My first day back from Chicago and able to spend some time with my little girl. Mommy missed you while I was gone in Chicago. I missed that big bright smile of yours, your little baby toes, wild hair and hugs. You give the sweetest hugs and kisses. In the middle of the night last night you came to the bed, touched me and said "mama?!??!" I said "Hi Genevieve, it's mommy", you said "Mommy, I'm so glad your back, I missed you". That was a lot of conversation for the middle of the night. We spent the morning today playing puppy and mommy before I headed into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment