Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Adobe de Palomares Pomona





We went to another place on our to do list for 2013 today, Adobe de Palomares in Pomona. Mommy drives by all the time but finally got a chance to go check it out. (Tip: Park in the parking lot at the park and walk over, I circled the place twice before parking there, it is the right place to park)We had a good time exploring the place, though you wanted to touch a lot of things that weren't meant to be touched. I wished I had brought my better camera lens and you would have been more cooperative because it is a a great place for photos.

After we were done we went to Nana and Papa's house for some super bowl food. Daddy met us there and Mommy got to come home and have an hour to herself, what a rare opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment