Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Moments to remember...


Sometimes I close my eyes, try to burn the memory of your simple hug or kiss, you saying "I love you Mama", even your cries and sad face into my brain. Will I forget the simpleness of these moments one day? Will I forget how little you are, how it felt to have your little hand hold mine when we cross the street, the excitement and sweetness of your voice when you greet me when I come home from work? Sometimes I close my eyes so tight, hold you tighter and try to remember what this exact moment feels like so I can feel it again for forever. Alas, it often feels like sand in my fingers, the tighter I grab the faster it flows out. I never want to forget these precious everyday moments we have Genevieve, I love you forever.

1 comment:

  1. All those Special memories, moments will always be remenber they are so very special and always dear to my heart.
    I Love you Genevieve, forever and ever!!!!
    Love your Nana

    ReplyDelete